Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
FL Studio Mobile Apk Features
- High-quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Wide range of Effects include to enhance your mix (see below)
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum Pads
- Class-compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
- Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- The intuitive screen layout is configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV, MP3 & FLAC
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO Plugin Version of this App#
- WiFi share projects with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows Apps.
- Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases of two Instrument modules (Groove Machine Synth & Transistor Bass Synth) and some sample library content for DirectWave (sample player).
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Content: Drum Samples – 1031, DirectWave Instruments – 272, MiniSynth presets – 147, SuperSaw presets – 155. The user forum (tap HELP and USERS & SUPPORT FORUM in the App) includes access free DirectWave, MiniSynth, and SuperSaw content. The USER MANUAL + VIDEO TUTORIALS further explains how to import your own content.
Download FL Studio Mod Apk
• In-app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See:
• Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
• Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.